The net of all of it is that I'm feeling fine so far, although I've got some fatigue, and perhaps a bit of irritation is starting to creep in. At this point, it's tough to tell whether it's the radiation or just the usual chemo side effects.
So since I'm still wading into this blog thing and playing with the technology, I thought I'd try adding a little media. I was going to take some pictures of the machinery and the room, but I found this video on The Youtube that does a great job of explaining the way things work, and the setup is virtually identical to the one at MD Anderson. If you can stand 9 minutes of geekdom, this is pretty interesting, especially starting around 1:40.
James,
ReplyDeleteThat was really cool. I never knew how it all worked. 96 inches of concrete, omg. Yeah it is safe. Who cares as long as it works, right?