Sunday, June 10, 2012

James' Movie

If you were unable to make James' memorial in Amarillo, below are the movies I created at the event. 

The YouTube links are unlisted...so if you would like to share them, please copy the url from YouTube.

Young James
"Everloving" by Moby

James and Family       
"Just Breathe" by Willie Nelson 

James
"This Face" By Willie Nelson

James & Marcus
"Spiritual" by Charlie Haden & Pat Metheny

Walking Away
"In Your Wildest Dreams" by Tina Turner

I hope you enjoy all of the pictures...I really worked hard to capture his essence in the music and share special moments between us.


8 comments:

  1. Breathtaking Marcus. Wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No words to describe...perfect! Thank you Marcus for sharing with us so special moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing the memories... great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so beautiful and perfect... like our James... He shares a special place in my heart. I think about him every morning when I drive to work at IBM. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete